The Coalition of Sovereign States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calculators and there place in roleplay

3 posters

Go down

Calculators  and there place in roleplay Empty Calculators and there place in roleplay

Post by Benuhal Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:08 pm

Just trying to see here what we should do about calaculators when writing the factbooks for each of our nations?

I'm speaking personally mostly because if I followed my nation's population as mandated by the nationstates site I would have a population of 3.544 billion which would not only make me the most densely populated country in the region but the richest with a GDP of $113,683,000,000,000.00 by NSEcomony.

To deal with this I've downed my country's population to 3 865 524 people but I don't know a great way of scaling my GDP at all. Any suggestions how I could get my other stats scaled?

Benuhal
Benuhal

Back to top Go down

Calculators  and there place in roleplay Empty Re: Calculators and there place in roleplay

Post by Benuhal Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:09 pm

I would post the offsite link but I can't do that until a week has past but just look up NSEcomony for yourselves to figure out all stats pertaining to the region.
Benuhal
Benuhal

Back to top Go down

Calculators  and there place in roleplay Empty Re: Calculators and there place in roleplay

Post by La Libera Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:35 pm

That's actually pretty cool! I had no idea about NSEconomy, I did all of my calculations by hand, and I was pretty close!(I've changed it all now, to match NSEconomy) Anyways, you are the largest regional GDP and Importer. That's something to be proud of, that you have such a great economy! Anyways, about your calculator thing, I suppose we could come up with some sort of mathematical formula that will take in a bunch of data and spit out a number (isn't that what they all do Smile ), but I ink that its kind of fun to have the NSEconomy stats, and have some people way ahead, while others are way behind. However, that's just my opinion, maybe some other people think differently. Who knows. (No one until they post!!!!)
La Libera
La Libera
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benuhal Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:44 pm

Well It is funny right now as I'm also the smallest country on the map. I feel like Switzerland.
Benuhal
Benuhal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosko Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Actually, your economic stats (or anything) can be as much or as little as you want. It all depends on how you want to RP your nation.
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

http://thecss.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum