The Coalition of Sovereign States
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended)

2 posters

Go down

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended) Empty Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended)

Post by Rosko Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:33 pm

The Roskish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Daniel Rockbottom, was just getting all documents in order, while waiting for the Macawegian delegation to arrive. He was in a room with a big round table. This is the House of Peace, Noroway. The place where the founding document of Rosko was signed.

With the recent departure of Regnum Albion, Rosko was left behind with no military protection at all. Of course, the minister also wanted to form a strong alliance with the Macawegians, since Macawi is a dangerous enemy to have. Economic relations should also be checked as Roskish merchants for some reason see the Macawegians as competitors.

Last edited by Rosko on Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

http://thecss.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended) Empty Re: Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended)

Post by Macawi Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:59 am

The Macawegian Foreign Relations Minister, Felix Georgia, landed in Noroway upon the Macawegian Ministerial Jet, Surrounded by his delegation of Ministers from the Royal Macawegian Armed Forces, And Superior Ministers from the House of Internal Affairs. He walked across the tarmac, and hopped into a Hired Limo - preparing for his meeting with the Roskish Minister of Foreign Affairs, Daniel Rockhotton (Or at least he heard, over the phone).

30 Minutes Later, the limo was approaching the House of Peace - where the founding document of Rosko was signed. quite fitting, he thought, for a potentially different future of Rosko. He exited the limo, and walked up the steps towards the entrance, prepared and ready for the meeting...
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended) Empty Re: Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended)

Post by Rosko Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:43 am

"Ah. Felix Georgia. Glad you could make it! Have you liked what you've seen of Rosko so far?"

The minister greeted and welcomed the Macawegian and the Royal Macawegian Armed Forces with a laid back smile and a shake of hands.

"Well, as I can see, you know very well what this conference is mainly about, so I'll cut right to the chase. Rosko lacks any military protection. Up until now, the Anglicans took care of that issue. My ministry deemed your nation the best candidate to be the new protector, because (a) your nation is very close to ours, a quality even better than was with Regnum Albion, and (b) your military is one of the best in our region. What I ask is: would it be acceptable to your nation's government to have your country's military protecting our nation? And if so, what would you ask in exchange?"
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macawi Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:29 pm

"Rosko has been very beautiful, Thankyou. And Nice to meet you to, Mr. Rockbottom!"

Felix sat down at the table, opposite the Roskish delegation - still nervous about his first official meeting with another country.

"Well, firstly, I speak on behalf of the Prime Minister that I am very grateful that you chose us as your preferred option! And yes, we would be honored to strengthen our nation's great ties by protecting Rosko with our military strength. We would enforce this defence with a permanatly based fast-action squadron, Containing an Aircraft Carrier - carrying a small fleet of Mtech F-Class jets, and Three Frigates. If this squadron ever needed backup, the full force of the Royal Macawegian Armed Forces would be available. If possible, The RMAF would like to take control of a mixed sea-air base to base the squadron, However, this is not a requirement of the deal."

"As for stuff in return, I would need to discuss this with our Prime Minister, but I can assure you it is very likely we would ask for nothing in return."
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosko Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:58 pm

"Wow. That is so nice of you to do such without asking much in return. It's true what they say; Macawegians are good people."

"Anyway, as for the sea-air base, we have a few locations to offer."

Daniel showed the Macawegian delegation the map.

(OOC: https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/28sagw5.jpg )

"Also, we are interested in holding an embassy in Opera, if that's possible."
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macawi Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:05 am

After Felix returned from the Bathroom, he responded to what Mr. Rockbottom had said...

"Well, we thought that the indirect benefits of increased tourism and international PR would outweigh any physical benefits from the kind people of Rosko."

Once handed the Map, Felix turned to the Head of the Royal Macawegian Armed Forces, and discussed each location. Once finished, Felix once again turned back towards the delegation.

"Well, we have discussed, and we feel that Location 3 would be the best option. Its proximity to Most of Rosko would enable us to cover more of the country with our protection - faster. We also feel that, as the furthest base from Felicida, The Majority of Roskish people won't feel that our operations here are an intrusion on their day-to-day life."

"As for the embassy," Felix turned back to the Minister of Embassy's for reassurance... "The People of Macawi would be honored to have a Roskish National Embassy in Opera, And we would also ask to hold a Macawegian Embassy in Felicida, to further strengthen the growing ties between our two nations. There are almost an unlimited number of options for the location of your embassy - And, as our first official international relationship, we would be willing to transform any building - Old or New - into a state-of-the art embassy.

Now, the Macawegian Minister for Embassy's spoke, after handing Mr. Rockbottom a Map of Opera.

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended) Opera+Area+Map

"We would like you to choose the district of Opera you would like your Embassy to be in. The main center of Opera is what is called 'The Old Town', the first settlement. In The Old Town, the most secure location would be within a 1 Mile radius of Freedom Square, which is nearby a Military Airbase. The most modern of each of the districts, However, is Leith, which has experienced a regeneration with the 'Shore' project - Macawi's main economic hub. However, In case I need to reconfirm, you are free to choose whichever district you would like to base your embassy."
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosko Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:31 pm

"It's funny you chose that location, because the Anglicans used the exact same place. The base will be adapted to your needs in no time!"

The minister flipped through a few documents.

"I think it would be best if we held the embassy in New Town, since it is close enough to both Old Town and Leith. Also, we'd be very pleased to have a Macawegian embassy in our capital, Felicida. The King's palace is in the district of Regal. A lot of wealthy people live in the district of Colline near it. The casual people live in the districts of Noir and Albe around those. You can too choose whichever district you want."
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macawi Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:06 pm

"Well, I guess we both share a great deal of strategic planning!"

Felix laughed at his joke, and was the only one, sadly.

"Well, we would like to be within reach of where most Macawegians visit too, so Regal would be best - Many Macawegians love to see Royal Palaces, and The King's Palace - stunning architecture! Anyway, back to the point, we feel that an Embassy situated in Regal would be best for the people of Macawi and Macawegian diplomatic staff, wanting to head to the Kings Palace if they so needed! Erm, and on that topic, I forgot to add, the Royal Palace and Islington House (Base of Government) are both located in the Old Town, But I'm hopeful that won't cause any inconvenience?"
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosko Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:21 am

"No, in fact I assumed so. Anyway, while we have been talking I have drafted in a document."

The minister then revealed a document.

The Federated Commonwealths of Macawi hereby
  • undertakes to take complete care of the protection of the legal borders of the Kingdom of Rosko from foreign enemies.
  • agrees to use the given sea-air base only for the above mentioned goals.
  • allows for a Roskish embassy to operate in the city of Opera, in the district of New Town.
  • confirms that will never use military power against the people of Rosko.

The Kingdom of Rosko hereby
  • undertakes the construction of a sea-air base.
  • allows for an Macawegian embassy to operate in the city of Felicida, in the district of Regal.
  • agrees to never interfere with the operations of the Macawegian troops.
  • confirms that will never invade Macawi or aid another nation in doing so.

Macawi and Rosko are hereby international allies.

"Does your delegation feel that it should be corrected in any way or is there something important we haven't discussed yet?"
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macawi Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:04 pm

After reading over the document, and discussing it with the Delegation, Felix responded to the question.

"We feel that the document is absolutely fine, however, just to make sure, the Delegation would like to change the document to state that - The Kingdom of Rosko hereby agrees to Undertake and Complete the Construction of a sea-air base. Other than that minuscule, and to be honest, rather petty issue, it highlights everything we would've continued to discuss, if this conversation had continued without it."
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosko Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:17 pm

"Yeah, that's what I meant."

Daniel makes a small correction.

"Now, in the name of my King and the whole Kingdom of Rosko, I sign this document."

The minister left a quirky signature on the paper.
Rosko
Rosko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Macawi Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:26 pm

"Ahh Okay, Thanks."

Felix then followed suit, grabbing a pen from his pocket.

"In The Name of the people of Macawi and Ryan II, We hereby agree to follow the document, and all it entails."

Roskish-Macawegian Conference (Ended) 5D4AF7A546B58EE548AD52F62B710FEB

The document had been signed.
Macawi
Macawi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down